"Sit down and feed, and welcome to our table." -William Shakespeare

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WINNER!

Thanks to all for the comments last month whilst I was so sporadically posting about our lunches!


JP picked a winner today and it is:

Christine!

I was rooting for Jessica, who is my most faithful commenter- love you Jessica!  I think I need to make a runner-up package for you :).

Today I have pineapple burn on my tongue- do you ever get this?  From eating an unripe, very acidic pineapple?  It SUCKS.  I've had it for 48 hours and it still hurts.  BADLY. 

Not sure if I mentioned it, but the doctor has forbidden me to drink coffee.  This is not good.  I have been using just 1 or 2 weeeeeeeeeeeeeak cups a day just to function- I usually do in the latter half of pregnancy.  Not sure how I will survive, to tell you the truth. 


"Patience is also a form of action." 
-Auguste Rodin
And I am patiently waiting for my tongue to go back to normal.  UGH!  No more pineapple this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Maureen, but no prize is necessary. I love reading your blog - it keeps me feeling like we have just had a great talk in one of our living rooms...that is reward enough.

    ReplyDelete